Town of Kinnickinnic

Process for Zoning Change

Process for residents to change zoning from R2 to R1 OR Ag2 to Ag1:  Requests by residents need to be submitted, in writing, to the Town Clerk for the Town Board, no later than March 3, 2020.  Request must include parcel number, map and explanation of why they are requesting the change. 

Town Clerk

1271 County Road J

River Falls, WI  54022

[email protected]